View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Appeasement as usual - NASA supposed to reach out to people of peace

If you observe the location of NASA centers....three major centers are in South (bible belt). People in Bible belt think from their heart and not from their mind. So, you have one fanatic group of people paranoid over another fanatic group of people. I have visited these and heard some of the top scientists and engineers...speaking in southern drawl...and displaying paranoia about Muslims in off the record conversations

I think the NASA chief distorted Obama's message. Not that I am an Obama fan, but I can smell PR sabotage when it happens

As for NASA reaching out to people...it is vitally important that taxpayers get an opportunity to learn more about NASA and get engaged in STEM areas

Last edited by dhurandhar; July 13th, 2010 at 06:43 AM.