View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:35 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some Good News! I have become UpaShastri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post
Sarv Shaktiman Pai,

समर शेष है, नहीं पाप का भागी केवल व्याघ्र,
जो तटस्थ हैं, समय लिखेगा उनका भी अपराध।

All you say is fine, but look at the practicality man. We all see a lot of shit going on today, corruption, screw-balling, etc. I have, you have, all of us have. There is nothing we can do about it. You or I try to do anything, we will only get screwed. This is the reality of the situation.

One doubt - is it vyaghra (tiger) or vyaaadha (hunter)?
vyaghra is the tiger.. paap is done not only by the one committing it.. but also the ones that are tathastha (meaning the ones silently watching .. not taking a part, sitting motionless, impartial).. they too are responsible.. and will be made to pay for impartiality. समय लिखेगा उनका भी अपराध