View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New challenege for ashdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
I reckon, what you mean by TLDR and what Ashdoc thinks you are asking him to write are two different things.

for a review, story is not a review, it needs to include bits about how the direction, photography, script etc etc is. point 1 - boy meets girl, point 2 they run away and get married because of parents opposition, does not quite capture whether I should spend my money to go watch the movie in a theatre... That way, you are asking Ashdoc to write two reviews.

who am I though

the reviews I like are like this

http://thevigilidiot.com/2012/06/05/rowdy-rathore/

although these are quite few...
Okay now in simple words
  • ashdoc writes excellent reviews which are verbose, long, wordy, lengthy.
  • By TL;DR it means that it was Too Long and so Didn't Read.
  • So when you look at the use of TL;DR, it means that there is a short summary of the long text.
  • Just to clarify further and to be very semantic and precise, I should have said 'Write a TL;DR version' which means write a short review for people who do not like to read long reviews.