View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narendra Modi : Answer To India's Prayers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
Narmada Canal Project was conceived in 80's.... Successive governements in Gujarat have presided over the years fought against the dislikes of Medha Patkar and followed up with the development of Narmada Canal.... Modi was nowhere around all these years..... That's the reason for water reaching the remote areas of Kutch....!!

No argument there. Its a fact.

Moreover, the White Revolution in Gujarat predates Modi... The successful AMUL experiement stands taller than the tallest.... Co-operative business both in rural and semi-rural areas was the hallmark of Gujarat.... Sardar Patel propounded the idea of Co-operative Societies.....

Agreed.

Industrialization of Gujarat: Gujarat was heavily industrialized much much much before Mr. Modi took over reins of power....

Agreed.

Gujarat achieved as much as 35% of augmentation in its power generation capacity during the period 1995-96 and 2000-01...!!!

During the period 1960-90, Gujarat established itself as a leader in various industrial sectors - textiles, engineering, chemicals, petrochemicals, drugs & pharmaceuticals, dairy, cement & ceramics, gems & jewellery etc. Post-liberalization period saw Gujarat's State Domestic Product (SDP) rising at an average growth rate of 14% per annum in real terms (from 19942002).

Raj Thackeray's Opinion about Mr. Modi is no benchmark....

Pune had BRTS much before Ahmedabad had....

And the last time I visited Ahmedabad, the buses in BRTS are just another kind of buses.... No ACs...

U mean AC bus hoga to hi development kahelayega? WTF

BTW There are AC and Non AC both kind of buses are there. I have travelled twice from RTO to kankaria with my kid. once in AC and once in Non AC. It seems they knew u r a congressi, so they might have turned off the AC

The promise of Digital Age is not realised anywhere from a tech savvy CM....

Again define Digital Age. If u mean internet and computerization, Almost all the villages. i mean v.i.l.l.a.g.e.s. means gaamda in gujarati or gaanv in hindi has Broadband connectivity since last 4-5 years. our company looks after nagarpalika softwares and we know this is the fact and no PR bullshit.

jai sonia mata. mujhe kuch nahi aata