View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
aam aurat

Parijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond reputeParijataka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narendra Modi : Next BJP PM Candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
however the killer oc innocent indians does not deserve to be PM of india. Get loss whoever is mr. modi and he may go to hell.
I would like jately or ravishankar to be PM of india.. if bjp manage to come back in power.
Minority appeasement in Bharat means the lives of innocent Sikhs or Hindus are absolutely of no use. While Nitish Kumar the much vaunted CM of Bihar keeps quiet when Bihari labourers are gunned down by ULFA in Assam or when Bihari labourers are beaten up in Maharashtra he sent a police team to Gujarat to investigate the advertisement in which he was shown with Narendra Modi. No one talks about the hundreds of innocent Sikhs who were brutally butchered in 1984 or the fact that Congress leaders who actually lead mobs to do the cowardly deeds roam free and the media does not even talk about this event. Rajiv Gandhi`s statement about tree falling etc is the icing on the cake. Shame, shame, utter shame is all I can say.

Trust me a day might come when the fake Gandhis are done to like the Romanovs in Russia. I suggest you read the comments section in a national daily like TOI to gauge the mood of the average person.