View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2008, 04:53 AM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Father killed daughter to hide his affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorma Bhopali
How are you guys believing the Noida police story so easily ? This is the same police which did not even cordon off the murder area and announced a reward of Rs.20000/- on the whereabouts of Hemraj when his corpse was lying over their head

It looks to be a concocted story to save their ass after facing so much of heat from media .Moreover , the SSP has been transferred after IG announced this thory . Seems like he did not agree with this theory and therefore has been shunted out .
I've been following this story from day 1, even when the police in the beginning announced the servant Hemraj accused and started hunting for him, we at home were discussing that this is not the case what is shown on Media and we suspected her parents from day 1, because:

1) Imagine yourself getting up one day in the morning and someone in your house is brutally murdered, what will you do first, you will panic, you will scream-shout and call the adosi-padosi first and then with immediate effect will call Police. On the contrary, her parents did not paniced, did not call adosi-padosi, did call police even but phoned her dubai mama and relatives that this happened. Police was called later on.

2) When police came and started its proceedings, the parents continously stressed on police that what will you do asking questions from us, go and get that naukar who killed our li'l child. The doc is having clients as politicians, beaurocrats and top noch people so U can understand the kind of edge he got on the police. No, Im not defending police but this was parents who suspected towards naukar not the police on first.

3) The beds in the two rooms where parents and Aarushi slept are marely 5-6 feets from each, how come they did not have any clue that their li'l daughter is being butchered.

4) The parents were in great hurry of asthi visargan, so they rushed to Hardwar 2 days after their child was killed. They did not at all were interested to see where the proceedings are going to fetch the murderer of their daughter. At Hardwar the father did a blunder which was shown on TV. The father told media and police that he never knew at what hour her daughter was murdered, but....in Hardwar in the pothis of their family Pandas who are maintaining their family recored from last 200 years the father got wrote that Aarushi was killed 0200 hrs. on that fateful day. How come he knew the time when at first he told media and police his unawareness about this.

5) Ok the police did not bothered to search the house not even did it bothered to go on terrace, but my dear friend apna ghar to apna ghar hota hai. If in my house there are bloodspots everywhere leading towards terrace, will I not bother. I will for sure but they did'nt.

6) Hemraj was killed on terrace but the two khumbkarans sleeping downstairs did not hear any one walking upstairs on the terrace.

7) From the beggining the parents were tight-lipped. Why ? Was their anything to hide ? When my dearest is killed brutally why will I chose to remain silent. Why ?

8) The first post-morterm report was false, the timing of the killing were false in that report and it has been proved. Who was involved behind this ? The Police ? If yes, then why ? Any kind of "Top Pressures".

9) The parents are also not suspecting any kind of purani ranjish, property dispute, any kind of relationship problem of Aarushi. Why the heck then that girl and Nepali are murdered ?

What I can figure out from this case is, 99.9999% chances are that the parents are inlvoved in the scene. The chances are they first tried to dabaa-oing the case, purchased or pressurised the police, purchased the docs doing the post-morterm, but, the retired DSP
KK Gautam went to their house to pay condolences to parents and everything changed.

Faltu ki Bakkar, chakkar chakkar chakkar chakkar....

- Winner of Crown of the week!

Last edited by Desi Baawra; May 26th, 2008 at 05:48 AM.