View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2018, 03:32 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rape for Rape : What's your take ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
It is not the same thing. What you are saying will only increase the anger of the rapist... and he will just continue with a vengeance. Why because he is feeling humiliated at his core. What you are seeking for is individual revenge... what I am suggesting is social revamping. Big difference. You are wrong... I am right.
Any kind of humiliation is likely to anger the perp (depending on the individual). He/she has already justified the act in his mind ("oh, she was asking for it", "she enjoyed it", "she is a whore", "look at her provocative clothes" etc..etc..), so doesn't really feel guilty. Any kind of penalty has to be imposed by the society.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied