View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:47 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rape for Rape : What's your take ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
semsem.... little difference is that my solution suggests ridiculing on the backside
It is not the same thing. What you are saying will only increase the anger of the rapist... and he will just continue with a vengeance. Why because he is feeling humiliated at his core. What you are seeking for is individual revenge... what I am suggesting is social revamping. Big difference. You are wrong... I am right.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless