View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2015, 09:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Re: Interview of Nirbhaya’s rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
as if Kejri follows all the laws anyway, half cooked brains like yours with illusions of high IQ make you miss simple facts. At least read all the news before commenting on things.

This Afroz juvenile guy has been fully radicalized in jail, per the report of IB. He will probably join ISIS or jihad before opening tailor shop.

He should been hanged ( If possible stoned to death years ago), I feel angry if he gets released. There is no doubt in anyone's mind about that.

Problem is that You are blaming a person who couldn't have done anything about it. Law and order is matter of Center government in Delhi. Kejari can't do anything about it. I never liked him much, By far you must have realized I like only myself