View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:30 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Online videos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
^^ Uh ! PVNR was an utmost diplomatic garbage. May be good for Hyderabadis as he did many flavorful decision there in favor of Andhra,.. ,.. His name was also involved in suitcase-raajya in connection to Harshad Mehta scam, and let say,.. whether or not and nonetheless he was involved, I would consider his shashan-kaal as “ waste of time - having ruled for a longer duration and having done absolute nothing” just like Manmohan’s long ruling, kind of garbage.. I hate to hear,.. whenever the ppl says,.. A K Hangal was great.. ! My Foot.
Amazing to find such a concise and clear post from you. Dont agree with you, but way to go.