View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 08:12 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Online videos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
^^ Uh ! PVNR was an utmost diplomatic garbage. May be good for Hyderabadis as he did many flavorful decision there in favor of Andhra,.. ,.. His name was also involved in suitcase-raajya in connection to Harshad Mehta scam, and let say,.. whether or not and nonetheless he was involved, I would consider his shashan-kaal as “ waste of time - having ruled for a longer duration and having done absolute nothing” just like Manmohan’s long ruling, kind of garbage.. I hate to hear,.. whenever the ppl says,.. A K Hangal was great.. ! My Foot.
Now he went and done it. Is he claiming that AK was not great I do not understand his posts but it seems like he is saying AK was not great. Is that true What tf? What does he know about AK? Who else could have said "Itna sannata kyon hai bhai"

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless