View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2018, 03:39 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The news is about Rahul, but you decide which is more entertaining?

This one is even more entertaining -
"Forget BJP winning 2019 polls, even PM Modi may lose Varanasi seat under united opposition: Rahul Gandhi"

Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Sunday took potshots at the BJP, insisting the saffron party will not win the 2019 Lok Sabha elections and that even Prime Minister Narendra Modi might lose his Varanasi seat under a united opposition. “Frankly, I don’t see the BJP winning the next election, so in 2019 we will go back to the normal, I sense,” Gandhi said during an informal media interaction in Bengaluru.

“…because there are two basic things, once opposition unity goes above a certain level, it becomes impossible to win elections. Now the opposition unity has gone to a point. It’s simple,” the Congress chief elaborated.

Gandhi also exuded his confidence over roping in and managing alliance partners despite their varied personal and regional aspirations. He also predicted for the current ruling dispensation, a “collapse” not “seen in many years.”

He was on the sixth leg of campaigning as part of the ‘Janashirvada Yatra’ ahead of the May 12 polls in Karnataka.

Terming as “funny” the BJP’s confidence of breaking the opposition alliance in Uttar Prdesh and claiming that he understands UP politics, Gandhi said when the three parties (SP, BSP and Congress) come together, “BJP will win only two seats, that too with luck.”

He said even Modi may lose if he stands from Varanasi and the three parties were united against him. “In fact, I challenge him to stand with three parties united,” he added.