View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2015, 11:26 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bajirao Mastani

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
So, Mr. Typical 'Rahul Tina movies' lover, i would compare all 3 movies and would find all 3 of them as crap as compared to 'Gadar ek Prem Katha', 'The hero love story of a spy' and other old time classics like 'Numbri Aadmi', 'badle ki Aag' and 'Insaniyat ke Dushman'
I have relatives in Punjab who love the Deol family to death. I used to make my cousins cry out with tears.. all I had to say was 'Dharmender to boodha ho gaya, ab kya movie karega'

So when this 'The hero love story of a spy'.. brilliant movie came out, I was singing praises like who can do so many roles in one movie but Sunny and one not much known actor by the name of Sanjeev Kumar.. they all sensed my ridicule.. wasn't a pretty sight.

Less known trivia: It was Priyanka Chopra's debut movie