View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2015, 09:34 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bajirao Mastani

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayurkawale View Post
Yes HDDCS is one of the best movies, but yes you can not compere bajirao mastani and HDDCS. Yes you can compere dilwale and bajirao mastani. If you are talking about dilwale and bajirao mastani, I must tell you that the which are more positive than dilwale
So, Mr. Typical 'Rahul Tina movies' lover, i would compare all 3 movies and would find all 3 of them as crap as compared to 'Gadar ek Prem Katha', 'The hero love story of a spy' and other old time classics like 'Numbri Aadmi', 'badle ki Aag' and 'Insaniyat ke Dushman'

On second thoughts, i dont want to insult a useful body function. So will stick with