View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2015, 08:24 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Time for culture change at EC?

To be frank, I am not able to fuckin' follow this thread. Maybe I am a llkc too. Am I the only one scratching my nuts wondering who is saying what?

Sorry, but who are we talking about? Are you guys talking about shit that goes on outside of EC? Why the fuck would I, on anybody on this forum, give a shit about trollers on other forums?

Is it that an entire group of users want to move base here? If so, who are those members? Can you list them? I don't know if an ID is a dupe and which id belongs to a completely new member. I think, if you are moving to a new forum, it is courtesy to introduce yourself .. even if you guys belong to an existing group.

IDs are being thrown around - bobus, MV, heysar, riri, falana, dhikna .. can you guys answer a simple question.

1. Are you a completely new member with no affiliations?
2. Are you a new member from another forum (such as r2i)?
3. Are you just a dupe of an active member on EC? (don't have to disclose your original id)

I'm confused...so help me.