View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Banned

Aneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura about
Re: Netflix movies worth watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
I actually got my RCA antenna for $10 from the store and it shows HDTV quite well. Only, it sometimes fails to decode channels.
aare bhai,.. rather go to radioshack / Lowes / Home Depot and
buy smaller light weigt roof antenna for 19.99 to 24.99
http://www2.crutchfield.com.edgesuit...6592018-f.jpeg

and put it on house roof, attached to chimney, or you can put on your fence or in backyard with small post ( you can also hide in your roof attic, if you can do wiring to your TV or so and now due to the digital broad casting, you get all major local channels very well,...all HD like broadcast signals,.... those rabbit year on TV small toys are garbage,.... you can save all monthly paying fees to those garbage cables,..

For hollywood movies your local library in US keeps almost all new and old movies in many copies which you can order from their internet websites for free,..
For Hindi new movies,... you can go to web pages like sominaltvfilms or einthusan and they have dvd/bluray qlty all new hindi movies,.. or you can also buy a desi box like jadoo, Boom or so ( one time buying expense only ) ,.. to watch all desi serials for free ( By internet ) and for awards,... desi serials and say Big boss, or JDJ, Comedy nights with Kapil,.. etc,.... watch on net, with on india-forums or apnicommunity in HD quality of any show.

I just saw the Filmfare and Star screen guild awards,...

Last edited by Aneeta; February 5th, 2014 at 07:51 PM.