View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2018, 07:01 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Killed in Racial Shooting at Kansas Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
He told me from his experiences that if someone comes in and asks for money with a gun pointing to you, the first thing you do is say "yes, please take it" and if the thug asks you to open the register, you just open it and hand over the money.

He said that African American criminals were just interested in taking the money and going away, but Latino criminals took the money and then shot the clerk as they dont want to leave behind witnesses.
Yes, that is correct. I was told the same by a Patel gas station owner in 2005 when I was a Masters student.. told me give everything, even your gold chain and plead to spare you.. everything in the store is insured so he don't care.. no point trying to stop even a petty thief stealing a chocolate bar.. not worth paying with your life.

I learnt a few basic spanish phrases to deal with latinos.. generally they are cool. Many latinos can't believe I don't speak espanol.. no espanol.. nada?? I could pass for a Columbian easily if I spoke Spanish.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; July 13th, 2018 at 07:04 AM.