View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2010, 07:49 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ‘Outsiders’ responsible for rise of malaria, says Raj Thackeray

Yes. 8 days and there will be a media blackout on malaria news. Yes, this is one of the things BJP needs to learn from Congress.

Amrit, I wish you had started a different thread about the higher education in local language. It is good. Will also restrict brain drain. Diploma courses have been taught in local language for a long time now. BAMS and BHMS have been taught in local language for a long time, though not MBBS.

See, the terminology remains in english, but the theory part is in local language so why not? The engineers here will recall how the scores of students from local language medium went down in the 1st and 2nd years - students scoring 80-90-95% in 12th and 50-55% in engg.. initially.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied