View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2009, 03:16 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 26/11 trial: Ajmal Kasab pleads guilty in court

Yes... been seeing that on TV for hours now. It appears too pat & dramatic.

Kasab knows that he will get death penalty.. He knows that he, like Afzal Guru, will live on for years and become a political hot potato, and maybe he will never face the gallows.

He appears to be too smart to be a poor country bumpkin who joined the ultras for money. First there was his natak about being a minor, then the not guilty plea, now the turnaround.

Maybe these people were also trained in what to do in case they were captured alive. Or maybe he is still somehow receiving instructions/guidance from his masters.

I think he will now become hero for some people in Pakistan and they will sing ode to him..

Do we have another Masood Azhar in the making?
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied