View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorry to say but many Indian men are shameless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
And why are Indian women so obnoxious and uppity-up. If you stare at them they think as if they are a Miss World and give you a look of contempt... as if we are the lowliest dirt in the world. So what if we have dark faces with pimples all over. We do not get such responses from angrez women. They respond with a warm smile when we stare at them... and in fact I even got a comment from one saying I am so handsome. I believe Indian women have false pride and have no confidence in their own bodies.

Rahki tai, next time at the pool just smile back instead of giving a dirty death stare. You will see that we Indian men can be the loyalest and most honest friends that you can ever make. Of course, do not ever try to pry into what's going on in our minds... even when we are the bestest of friends in the world
Sane, you got me wrong. I do smile too when I see a man "looking" at me. happened several times at work, train, restaurants etc. What I am talking about is staring....its not pleasant at all. There is a difference between looking and staring.