View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorry to say but many Indian men are shameless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I am not kidding. These guys don't stop staring!

So, this is what happened, over the weekend I took my DD to her very first swimming lessons. Since it was a toddler pool, I also got into the pool with her (as is the requirement). And most of the parents were men accompanying their children. They wouldn't stop staring!! even when I gave them a very dirty look!

After 30 minutes when it was time to go, my daughter started throwing a fit that she wants back in the water. It was so hard to control her...i was running behind her and these guys still wouldnt help...just kept staring! I couldnt wait to get out, get dressed and go home .

Why do you guys stare as if we are not aware of it? As if you had never seen an Indian woman? It is so embarrassing. You should stop doing it!

needless to say, only Indian men do this .

I am very angry with you all (well at those guys who stare)! Shame shame shame
And why are Indian women so obnoxious and uppity-up. If you stare at them they think as if they are a Miss World and give you a look of contempt... as if we are the lowliest dirt in the world. So what if we have dark faces with pimples all over. We do not get such responses from angrez women. They respond with a warm smile when we stare at them... and in fact I even got a comment from one saying I am so handsome. I believe Indian women have false pride and have no confidence in their own bodies.

Rahki tai, next time at the pool just smile back instead of giving a dirty death stare. You will see that we Indian men can be the loyalest and most honest friends that you can ever make. Of course, do not ever try to pry into what's going on in our minds... even when we are the bestest of friends in the world

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless