View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2013, 09:42 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: when was the last time you used or owned a desktop?

97-2007 wify used for flight sim.. me always pref laptop cos of battery backup.. I use linux and hate windows so laptops are better choice and they are quite handy.. I dunno if I will ever get adjusted to desktop. I like desktop keyboard and so use a USB keyboard when at home or office and a wireless chooha both places so no issues that way and at work usually had a dock to use the bigger monitors and or multiple displays.. desktops are so out of fashion.. yes you get faster machines but unless I need that kind of LOCAL processing speed, I would not opt for it.. MOst of processing is done on the servers anyway... (solaris boxes).