View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2015, 10:11 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boycott Amir Khan who feels unsafe in our 'intolerant' nation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
So you not accepting my views, makes you intolerant as well? or is there another definition for that? hypocrite perhaps?
Who said anything about accepting another's views? You have your view point and I have mine. If you think I'm a hypocrite, so be it. It's your point of view. What can I say?

And on a side note to your point about leaving the country for opportunities, there is no dearth of opportunity in India. Nobody's judging you on that front anyway. Everyone has their reasons for leaving though, and if someone considers the social situation as a reason, why not?! Why is your reason for leaving suddenly justified and Aamir's not? Who's the hypocrite now?