View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2015, 05:27 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boycott Amir Khan who feels unsafe in our 'intolerant' nation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
Speak for yourself. I'm saying I feel the same way sometimes and question whether I should leave the country because of the things that bother me. So I fully empathise with Aamir / Kiran. Doesn't mean that I will leave the country in a haste but all I'm saying is I have all the right to say that I feel like leaving sometimes. And I don't have the snapdeal app to have installed in the first place so I don't relate to showing my protest by uninstalling an app. I find that very juvenile - just like returning awards.
Lawgirl, welcome back.
The issue is not about leaving the country or not. It's about the genuinity of the reason behind it. Eg. If someone says there is too much corruption, his or her genuinity won't be doubted much.

This Khan is the most hypocrite of all. Like other pseudo-seculars he wants to earn mileage. Worse, he presents himself as just a "kalakar" thereby claiming that his sentiments are shared by average common Indian.

Do you think situation has become like worst ever? Can you name some incidents on ground which indicate "intolerance like never before"?

Please don't fall into the traps of these hypocrites.