View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Did I say it was practiced? I didn't. Only the purest & perfect ideology can think of practising it. If a hollow one attempts to do it, the results are for everyone to see.

You didn't justify anything. But you said that "X is result of Y". You are just shying away from justifying Y. It's habit of peacefuls. Like you, they say "I am not saying Y is right but it happened because of X". It is so funny. You do neither X nor Y but are openly anti-X and tilted towards Y. Pitifully can't even stand by Y. It is actually funny but its difficult to see & call oneself hollow (bin pende ka lota).
For all I know, That phrase might been created very recently to fool coming generations

I am saying that 'Y' is wrong, But what 'X' did back then was wrong and stupid, and without 'X', 'Y' could been avoided completely.

Bhai 'Boye ped babook ka, To aam kahan se hoye ?'