View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2015, 07:44 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Naah, I never justify killing of anyone except for valid reason (murder/rape etc), So forget that I will ever call any kind of justification for that.

Telling you the truth, It always makes me laugh whenever I see any Hindu ( I might have used it when I wasn't as knowledgeable as today in teens) using this term, It's like 'making fool of yourself'.

WE NEVER FOLLOWED THIS CONCEPT, There is NOTHING GLORIOUS in our last 2000 years of history as far as that phrase goes. We (especially people like my ancestors) oppressed majority of own population to a level, You CANT EVEN IMAGINE TODAY, a person's fate was sealed by where he/she was born, Every child born in families of our servants, would been servant till they died and they weren't even from SC category. If I think about what atrocities were done to scheduled cast people for 2000 years, I can't lift my face. It can't be written, It can't be told. It would put European slavers to shame, Billion of people lived in artificial hell created by upper cast people (like my ancestors), they lived and died in that hell, with no hope, No justice, No chance and No escape. If we can write atrocities done on each Individual in that period, All the paper in this world won't be sufficient.

So never mention this phrase as something Hindus practiced, We were as far from it as anyone could be.
Did I say it was practiced? I didn't. Only the purest & perfect ideology can think of practising it. If a hollow one attempts to do it, the results are for everyone to see.

You didn't justify anything. But you said that "X is result of Y". You are just shying away from justifying Y. It's habit of peacefuls. Like you, they say "I am not saying Y is right but it happened because of X". It is so funny. You do neither X nor Y but are openly anti-X and tilted towards Y. Pitifully can't even stand by Y. It is actually funny but its difficult to see & call oneself hollow (bin pende ka lota).