View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2017, 04:01 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: so, what do you think of an office crush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
To me, and it's just me I can't say for others.. men and women coming to work have to look tidy, well groomed, and professional. Men with unkempt beard or not shaving for days earn my dislike as much as women with absolutely no makeup. Many desi women come to work as if they just washed their face with water once, no foundation, lipstick, eyeliner, nothing.. no effort to look appealing at all.. not even eyebrows are done, some even have mustaches visible.

P.S. have a deja vu here.. wrote a similar post sometime back I think.
I would say, tough life in the cyber coolie world. more than half the guys are with an unshaven beard and shirt on top.
I havent checked much on make up for women. Probably i dont look at faces as much as you do