Thread: office funnies
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2014, 07:45 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: office funnies

A - Putting discussion which slipped into another thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
An offline conversation with a Desi lady with who i had started arguing quite a bit on con calls.

Lady - Why Do you hate me so much? i am so helpful
Me - That's not true.
Lady - You don't hate me ??
Me - No. You are not really helpful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
.. btw, were you posting this in office funnies thread.

There was this desi lady who was super sweet and chatty on office instant messenger.. but whenever we met at her desk she was curt, would ignore my nod or hello when I ran into her. I wonder if she mistook me for somebody else.

Now, in a 2007 visit from Hyd to Kallu Pai's Gaon, the Korean American Account Manager asks me -
"What type of American food do you like Mexican, Italian or Thai?"
Me- "Is there no American American food?"

He laughs and we figure it it is only Mac, KFC, etc.

In any case, in one month we had a taste of the world including CHinese, Mongolian, English, Korean, Turkish, Mexican, Thai, English and Indian food.