View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Comedy star Kapil Sharma controversies

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
You are not alone in the boat, but I bet and put my wallet on it, if you go to any south Indian mentalities forums,..... they all would have hated and disliked him and rather say,99 % would rather say,.. who da hell he is/was never heard of him ! They would even say the same for Amitabh and Rajesh khanna too, I have seen and heard the people, discussing , who was Rafi, and Sanjeev Kapoor ( cooking guy ) had worked in Sholey,.. .. other best example here is, aashika even says she never heard of him,.. But, to tell you the truth,....I had rather more surprised,. If she had said,.. I have heard of him ( Kapil ) ,.. Lol.

Do you know, Whaaay ?? Coz his area, material and corner was North Indian minded, his satires, cuts, jokes and all such would require vast and various field of knowledge which certain caste, tribe and community miss terribly,. and it will hit very hard,. rather say,. Terribly hard,. In that missing and lack area of any typical south Indians, as per their typical mind, mentality, narrow minded living and field of limited interests and lack of all-rounderships,... .. If you'd asked them, they have never ever heard of Raju srivastava, Sunil Pal, Asarani even,.. Omar sheriff and few other super-hit Pakistani stars, too !

Just remember,... 99 percent ppl,... when they,.... He was a sootiya,... the fact governs that they have no courage to admit that,... in fact I am a sootiya that I dunno much about Nehru, Sachin, Rafi, Lata, Sania, Gawaskar, Amitabh and such....

I am sorry but that is a long post... with gibberish thoughts that almost reminded me of another echan. But if I understand you correctly, Logmeinbum pai, is that North Indians are disrespectful to women and anyone who disrespects women publicly becomes famous and is well-known. Since southies respect women, they may not recognize northies who are famous there but disrespect women. Are we on the same page

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless