Thread: So, what's up?
View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
you couldn't compare Jen's degree of psycho-ness (if she is indeed a psycho - I dont know!) with that of Angie.

this is not really falling out of love - this is going after the other person in order to do as much harm as possible - comparable to what sheen did knowing he had aids! falling out of love does not bring enmity in the picture - there are no fights, not much publicity either... this is worse than falling out of love, this seems like revenge trip. one that ms jolie seems to have started.

and what he says is all the three things don't need to happen.

which makes me wonder - is it possible to have sex with enemy of opposite sex? I dont think so - it is meant to give pleasure in some way, so there has to be some softness of mann there.
Revenge trip? Why would Jolie want to take revenge? and on whom?

I think it totally depends on enmity. I mean, there must be degrees of it right? your opponent maybe OK to have sex with but a rapist, no. See where I am heading?

Fun and pleasure are just words. I could say, "that was fun" but I dont think I ever said "that was pleasurable" lol