View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:50 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's mainstream english movie thread

^^
The huge number of Bollywood movies which have copied this testifies to the greatness of Godfather. There are a serial also which showed in DD long back.
Posted elsewhere -
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Imitation is the best form of flattery and probably this one has been copied and has inspired at least 100 of bollywood movies. So, let me list down the examples i can think of -

Movies copied - Dharmatma, Aatank hi Aatank and probably many more.

Inspired scenes -

Sarkaar - Refusal of Don to finance terror and reluctant Younger son takes over plus the retaliatory murders.

Raajniti - Reluctant younger son plus the Car blast.

Nayakan - The voice plus the retaliatory murders

Parinda - Gunning down of a couple in the bedroom

Vaastav - The hiding of gun in the restaurant.

Now, thanks to this thread, the next one on my watch list is going to be scarface.