View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of
Re: Friday Special - Ultimate PJ for the entire week

I searched and did not find a duplicate soooooo I qualify for a safe pass for non-repeat....here goes

1. A college student needed a small two-hour course to fill his schedule and the only one available was wildlife Zoology.

After one week, a test was held.The professor passed out a sheet of paper divided into four squares.

In each square was a carefully drawn picture of a bird's legs. No bodies, no feet, just legs.

The test asked each student to identify the birds from their legs.

The student sat and stared at the test getting angrier every minute.
Finally he stomped up to the front of the classroom and threw the test on the teacher's desk.
"This is the worst test I have ever given."

The teacher looked up and said:
"Young man, you have flunked the test. What's your name?"

The student pulled up his pant to the knee showing his legs and said:

"You tell me..."

----------------------------------------

2. Banta & Santa go camping and pack a cooler with sandwiches and beer.
After three days of walking, they arrive at a great spot but realize they've forgotten a bottle opener. Banta turns to Santa and says,

"You've gotta go back and get the opener or else we have no beer."

"No way," says Santa. "By the time I get back, you will have eaten all the food."

"I promise I won't," says Banta. "Just hurry!"

Nine full days pass and there's still no sign of Santa. Exasperated and starving, Banta digs into the sandwiches.

Suddenly, Santa pops out from behind a rock and yells,

"THATS IT!!! I knew it....now I'm not going!"