Thread: office funnies
View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2014, 06:59 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: office funnies

Here is actually a factory incident from my first job in a PSU (Lets call in BCL - "Bharat Charcha Limited")

I had to handle a contractor during the shift, who was supposed to provide structural support. Every time, i asked their supervisor for something, his first response would be "Aadmi nahin hain - Kaam nahin hoga". i had to use different means to get them to work including coaxing and once some Gandhigiri by just following the guy wherever he went till he got fed up. Once, i got fed up and asked him "Dont your guys fear for their jobs. Do they think they are working for BCL??" The guy actually started laughing and just came up with "our co is no less than BCL". I later on came to know that their maalik (One Patel) was not paying the workers properly and as a result many did not show up. Later on this co was blacklisted. i was dealing with another contractor too, but had just to collect status from them and they did all the work.