Thread: office funnies
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2014, 09:07 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: office funnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
That's not racism.
Black ppl use that word to greet Ofcourse as a slang of word Buddy" used by whites.

Like....waadup daawg! They call their owns also like that. Actually they call their own Nigga too. Nigga is old now. And Daawg is getting older too. But its not racist.
Loosen up. Understand American slang and street language.
Dude i know all that.. I've mixed with plenty black guys to know their slang quite well .. Even Jamaican ones.

He was racist for other reasons.. He would talk trash about white folks and loved racist jokes. Laughed his heart out for 5 mins and took me out for lunch after I told him this joke .. Black ppl love bowling.. He says no they dont.. I said cause one black ball knocks out ten white pins.. And they all have red necks.

PS . I need to be careful abt what i write.. Ppl read things too carefully n confooj

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; December 20th, 2014 at 09:19 PM.