Thread: Game of guesses
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game of guesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
right! he is natural at it
I miss him though. This new guy, whats his name, is no match for Charlie Sheen.
I meant it the other way. I started watching some of the episodes when I got cable some years back (last soccer world cup). Only reason the show was fun was because of the brother, Alan. Charlie Sheen's acting was like something was showed up his butt at all times. And then the show got better when Ashton Kutcher joined... when Alan got more meat and the show diversified into more exploratory ideas

Of course don't know how it is now as I disconnected my cable after the world cup...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless