View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fake rent receipt won't help you lower tax burden anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
This problem is rampant but I would love to see what impact it has on the collections. My guess is: not much.....

Chuse hue ganne se kitna juice nikalenge chutiye. Go after ones that are not paying any tax.
Salaried employees get no breaks from taxes. This was a small infarction of the rules which was overlooked by IT as well as employers for all this time.

While farmers get all kinds of tax holidays and now Maharashtra farmers are on the verge of getting their loans/debts written off by the government, the poor salaried class has to get further squeezed. Farmers are the biggest parasites in India, but well thats another topic.

I like that Modis trying to clean house, but in his zeal, he is going to further screw the salaried class. Instead of just going after the salaried class, why not study the reasons that the salaried class has to resort to these tactics?

I expected the finance minister Jaitley and PM Modi to come up with ways to make tax lighter on the salaried class and instead tighten screws on those who evade taxes.

But well... taxes are as certain as life and death!