View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2014, 07:07 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mumbai records highest turnout in a quarter century

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
My name was also deleted from the voter's list,I asked the EC people why and how my name was deleted,I even showed them my ID issued by the election commission but they said its no use arguing, just fill the form and find out after the elections who deleted your name and why and I had to run around filling form 6 on the last day,a day before holi(I had to get all my documents attested and stand in a big Q) and finally yesterday I told EC "Ab ki Baar Sirf Modi Sarkaar "
Hell man WTF? .. This is not done. EC says check on website, frikkin half the websites of govt dont work.