View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2017, 09:47 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Movies watched on a plane.

The 'flight' tag I added to UA thread brought me to this thread.

I watched these movies recently on UA flight from DEL to EWR in January.

Kapoor & Sons - average movie in my view, I don't know why I watched it fully. Rishi Kapoor with the weird get up actually stands out with good acting, some good comic ones.

Deepwater Horizon - what a movie ! (4 stars on 5).. I had almost forgotten about the accident in 2010, had followed all the news back then.. this movie clearly highlights corporate greed and what happens when shit hits the fan because you cut corners.

Quote:
Deepwater Horizon

A dramatization of the April 2010 disaster, when the offshore drilling rig Deepwater Horizon exploded and created the worst oil spill in U.S. history.