View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sikh Militants glorified at Canadian Baisakhi Celebrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
Could you shed some light on this "truth"? It was Bhindranwale who influenced & stirred up Sikh nationalism & the creation of Khalistan then. Indira had him eliminated with Operation Blue star. I donít believe prior to him getting popular, there was any Sikh separatist movement then.

As for Sikhs, I respect them & personally have many sardar friends. Sikhs are hardworking, enterprising & patriotic.

But its disgusting to see the above news wherein villains are worshipped as heroes & martyrs. Killing an unarmed & unsuspecting lady by someone whom she trusted the most doesnít make the killers heroes. Gunning down an unarmed & retired general before his own family doesnít make the murderers heroes. Clandestinely placing a bomb within an aircraft & blowing up innocents over the Atlantic doesnít equate the perpetrators to heroes. These so called martyrs were nothing but cowards & the above diaspora revering such idiots as martyrs is truly despicable. Traitors indeed.
and that bastard lady (and her son, & father) killing unsuspecting innocents en masse in Punjab and elsewhere for her political gain is OK?...I am not condoning the Kanishka blow up...but perhaps you forget that Bhindranwale was a skeleton that came out from Indira's closet