View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2015, 06:04 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Time for culture change at EC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riri View Post
Fool n' coward spineless, sardaars credits were given by Badriprasad ji, to other Punjaabis, residing in R2I - "dikk-shit" tau and D B singh saxenna paaji, that's what I guessed.
Saneless paaji, you are taking false credits, for nothing.

Echarcha was evaluated as parcha-farcha kind of junkie forum, as per the post I can see from loosemotion post here.
LooseMohan's post here - https://simplyjustlikethat.wordpress...-ever-be-gone/

“”Teri gand me bobus ke liye itni khujli kyon ho rahi hai? Admit you are bobus and behave this time, so far you have.”” - quotes of sarva shaktimaan were used as gaali-vaali waali, dharvi gandi kisam ki bashti in Echarcha
to demean the forum, for having no sense of respect and sanity.
Read two posts by a Hinjda here:

https://simplyjustlikethat.wordpress...e-right-thing/

Jagmohan taau, Memento Vivere and Bobus were bashed and abused for having their presence at Echarcha and hence they all had left. No one is posting now except ashdoc here from old R2Iforum except hidden DUPs like Jaggudada and Heysar.
Doc dova has shifted to skyscrapingcity forums, Punkaj also disappeared along with drsantabajuwala and Badriprasad, when they saw wordpress blog's heating posts, though many posts have been edited now.
Someone had sent me the real links, about 2 months ago of wordpress blogs, which had lots of gaalis forwarded to Sarva, Kalidas, Saneless, amthalala, and dirty pai for 'unwarranted and unlimited gaalis' and ruining the climate of R2IClubbings
So drsantabajuwala and badriprasad have joined pjani
No wonder he fought with me for a silly reason here.
Badriprasad ji wish your WordPress blog badriprasad. WordPress. Com a great success.