View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Food for Thought

Let me take this opportunity to invite all the ec's (wise & naive) to pour in their favourite inspirational thoughts, short stories, sayings, quotations that are basically a distillation of wisdom of world's greatest thinkers, poets, writers, and leaders. I am sure that they may help us lead our life in full ...

Again, I am going to quote the american actress Helen Hayes words,

"We rely on poets, the philosophers and the plawrights to articulate what most of us can only feel, in joy or sorrow. They illuminate the thoughts for which we can only grope; they give us the strength and balm we cannot find in ourselves ... the wisdom of acceptance and the resilience to push on"

P.S. moderators can you make this a sticky thread ...

Last edited by landyaBhai; November 20th, 2004 at 04:10 PM.