View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2017, 02:21 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Killed in Racial Shooting at Kansas Bar

So, i had 2 visits to bars after this. First one when bachcha log were in a class, i dropped in to a bar nearby.

A bit scared, but thought to brave it and had a bottle of dos equis at this family bar kind of a place. And the first bar in Umrika where they dont accept credit cards. Not crowded at all, so conversation started. The guy next to me was apparently the owner of this bar. And when i told him the client he introduced me to a lady next to me and on learning my Cyber coolie co's name she said "I approve your innvoices".
Anyway, didnt have too much cash so stopped at one drink and after coming out felt happy at making it out alive.

There was another get together for a colleague who had retired. Some old guy supposedly the family friend of the retiree started talking and asked about where i was from and whether i was a citizen. He then enquired "What do you think about happenings in last 4 months or so". My response "Media exaggerates things" . He suddenly had a happy expression and said "Exactly" and walked away.

So farr all the persons mentioned above are gora. In the retirement party, a few desis were around too (all gults if i recall).