View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2014, 04:27 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What to look for when buying a watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Dirty, its a men's watch i am looking at. Seriously, anything serious?
You better listen to Amtha, Dirty, and the rest. They buy gifts for 'their' men all the time ... they know what 'their' men like.

I have never bought a man a gift in my life. I buy for women. But here is what I am thinking ...

Depends who is da man.
Husband? Let sucker buy his own ...
Fiance? Buy him expensive watch. Sucker will regret anyway for the rest of his natural life ...
Male colleague or friend? Buy him a $10 watch or else his wife/fiancee will be angry at you. Believe you me (Queen's English) ... You don't want an angry wife knocking at your door ...

there is a thread in the archives ... several married women went to Dirty and Amtha's work places to 'fight' due to some misunderstanding. Women thought Dirty and Amtha were trying to steal their husbands by giving gifts and branded watches.

edit/add ... I am seriously serious.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; October 9th, 2014 at 04:39 PM.