View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Review of Review of Rowdy Rathore Review

Here is my review of the review of Rowdy Rathore review.

The reviewer shouldn't post links to other forums. Also, reviewer should acknowledge that lot of people like prepackaged masala type crappers filled with same clichés.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Here are my comments on this review. SOmeone has reviewed Rowdy Rathore movie.....

Link

I think the reviewer deos not acknowledge the fact that movie is yet another Dabaang style, "Aata Maaji Satakli " style crapper fille with same cliches...... How long does this trend continue ?

Well, as long as the reviewer keeps telling us to go watch the movie, directors will keep churing out these pre packaged movies from masala factory.......