View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PM Narendra Modi enthralls a rapturous crowd at New York City's Madison Square Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
There are 2 full time Defence cum Home Ministers - PM and NSA (who is an ex IB chief)
From NSA comes the suggestion not the directive. Directive comes from Presidents office officially and from PMO technically

But this doesn't take away the possibility of full time defense minister, can't BJP find some apolitical person for this job ?

Quote:
markets gives the status of sentiment and expectation.

When Dubyaman was planning to attack Iraq, once the report of UN weapons inspectors came out saying they had not found anything so far, the US markets went up. And when the attack happened nevertheless, the markets went down. indicating that this action was a bad economic decision.
But with my limited understanding which could be grossly wrong, that market trend cannot be permanent and war as far as I know fuels the economy

Quote:
After retiring from IAF, you could be a miss universe judge
Unless you are not competing for the same I won't be relevant there

jeetIAF