View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2014, 06:25 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PM Narendra Modi enthralls a rapturous crowd at New York City's Madison Square Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
What you are proclaiming here is yet to be proven I haven't seen some major investment being done in India. So I will wait for judgement on him for an year

His greatest achievement for me has been that he has held dollar at 60INR.

jeetIAF
well, of course things will happen when they do, but the energy and activity shown by govt already and its not even 6 months, is astounding/never seen before.

Also, the markers set down by the new govt about talking with Pakistan is refreshing and assertive.

P.S. go to any Indian news site home page and ctrl + f : modi and you will see media's obsession with Modi.. at least 5-6 different mentions.