View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Superji.. you will not find that attitude in Telugu southies .. and southies from mumbai, delhi, hyderabad (basically a comopolitan place..). The fellers from my state.. tamil nadu and folks from Madras are the typical smart alecs.. and not only they talk to you condecendinglly.. they talk about you also the same way.. if only you could understand what they speak.. I had one fella who did not konw I knew tamil very well (usually my last name does not appear in my email ids ) and used to talk to his friends oin the phone about me and all the time in Tamil and I used to sit right across him and smile to myself.. it was on the day he gave his 15 day notice that I spoke to him in Tamil makeing him look like a total jerk..