View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2002, 12:49 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by King
Most people who hate Hindi, do so because of the superior attitude shown by some Hindi speakin folks.
This is the funniest comment I have come across... I have lived with Hindi speaking folks (read Northies) almost all my life and I have found them to have a lot less attitude than my own sambar m0therfockers down south.. Infact, the first condition for my prospective wife was she SHOULD NOT be from TN in general and specifically from Madras.. (and me a sambar by birth )

I find it very easy to gel with people from khumaon to hoobly to bihar to mumbai.. but with TN guys.. I am usually a little distant because of the attitude.. (Oh I am such a smart ass sorts). Infact I refused to speak to my uncle for years cos he would not respond to my questions if asked in Hindi even though he spoke that language well.