View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you have a Guru ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
But that will make you a sub-guru ... noh? You already have a guru ... Lord Jesus. Only question you have to answer to yourself ... can you live life of Lord Jesus? ... great if you can ... congrats for finding one, many of us search for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Sister Susu did finally convert you, eh?
How tf did you conclude that my guru is/was Lord Jesus I was talking about the mohican who mows my lawn... his name is Jesus and he is very philosophical. Gives me great advice during life's hard critical times. Smooths my life like he smooths my lawn

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless