View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:05 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Killed in Racial Shooting at Kansas Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I wonder a little bit about this... people are praising this gora, and posting videos of him in hospital all shot up and all... is he really a hero Are we now making heroes out of cowards

Think about it... the guy brings his gun and starts shooting and this "hero" jumps behind a solid-oak table and hides. Then assuming the gun is out of bullets... bullets that have done their job... assuming that, this guy jumps out and gets hit. How exactly did he save anyone

Yes, I will get flack for this. I am not saying this guy did not do the right thing... it is just that, we are trying to make heroes out of nobodies... as if we are desperately seeking for heroes. Looks like we have all turning into Tina Turners

The guy himself has told that he is it a hero. Deserves some appreciation anyway.